As a working parent with young children you want good and reliable child care for your infant, toddler or preschooler. We understand how difficult it is for parents to find qualified and dependable caregivers…caregivers who genuinely love working with a small group of children…caregivers who enjoy watching them grow and learn.
How Does the Monday Morning Moms® Program Work?
Monday Morning Moms® is a family child care management service that has been bringing parents and child care providers together in Montgomery County, Maryland since 1992.
We have developed a network of reliable women who provide quality child care in their homes. Monday Morning Moms® Providers:
- are carefully screened
- have had their references checked thoroughly
- have had their homes inspected for compliance with fire, health and safety standards
After you have interviewed and chosen your provider, the Monday Morning Moms® staff continues to:
- visit your provider on a regular basis to monitor her activities
- offer curriculum ideas and materials to support your child's learning
- loan special toys, books and equipment
- maintain records needed for your tax returns and/or employer's flexible spending account.
In addition we offer regular training sessions to educate both parents and providers on child care related topics.
The Monday Morning Moms® program is a worry-free way to solve your child care needs and give you peace of mind.
Children are our most precious resource
Each and every child is unique. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive and educational child care program that addresses all aspects of child care: intellectual, social, physical and emotional development.
The family child care home offers a “home-away-from-home” atmosphere with a friendly and caring person who understands young children and all their needs.
301-528-4616 • email: mail@MondayMorningMomsMCMD.com • fax: 301-528-4618